Monday, May 7, 2018

Bennett's Living Museum

The 3rd grade got to choose something from Louisiana (symbol, person, etc.), research it, come up with a costume, and a speech.  Bennett chose the fleur de lis!  Talk about tough!  We were able to come up with a costume and I painted his face before school.  I think I did the fleur de lis upside down, but whateves!

He looked so cute and it was so much fun to walk by and listen to all the living statues!  The 4th grade got to do something USA related and I'm not sure what 5th grade did.  Wonder what he will choose next year?


Sweet boy!

Me and My B

Anna Lake (Louisiana strawberry), Bennett, and Kade

Bennett and Chloe (crawfish)

Pops even came by to hear the presentation

Our cute class!  We had a bald cypress, Tree frog, Mardi Gras, Brown Bear,  Jimmie Davis, Honeybee, alligator, Magnolia, Louis Armstrong's trombone, and lots of others!  So creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...