Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Sarah Kathryn's end of year program!

Sister's last day of school ended with the sweetest K-3 program ever!  She was a furry, furry squirrel and owned it!  One thing that we all loved is Elise and Sarah Kathryn were the flag holders!  What a coincidence! 

I arrived at the church at 6am like usual, but this time there wasn't anyone there until 6:45am!  I just know if I arrive at 6:45am next year there will be like 40 people there before me, so I shall keep my 6am arrival!  It was nice and quiet and I got a lot of festive favors done that early in the morning especially since the program didn't start until 9:30am!  

I got seats for Neil, Dad, and me right on the front row.  Best way to see my girl the whole time.  Right after she finished, my dad left so Marie came and sat.

Cute flag bearers!






She did GREAT!  Her dance was precious.  




How cute is this?

This girl is getting into this!

She loved Mrs. Bowman so much!

Happy last day of K-3 my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...