Saturday, May 12, 2018

Sarah Kathryn's FIRST Recital

Our girl had her very first ever ballet recital!  It was so sweet!  I am not really a dance mom so I was lost on all things hair, where to go, when to be there, etc.  It was stressful for this mama!  But, the performance was PERFECT!

We got to the dress rehearsal late and thankfully I saw a friend in the parking lot who took SK in for me and got her on stage.  The boys and I made it in to see her just as she was finishing.

The next morning I arrived 30 minutes early to be sure I did it all right!  We got there and got her settled backstage.  We were not allowed to stay back stage so I sent a coloring book and crayons for her.

How cute is this??

So precious!

She got busy coloring and stickering!  I had to wet her hair to get it in a bun and then I sprayed it with hairspray.  Dance Mom right here!

Sarah Kathryn and her dance mate, Harper.

Me with my girl!

so much fun doing all this girly stuff!
 She was the 2nd dance and as soon as they blared the music and I saw her I started tearing up!  It was just so sweet!
I took this illegal picture of our little class of 4!  Ashlynn, Harper, Sarah Kathryn, and Slattery

She loves to dance to her song "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus
 We were THRILLED that Aunt Becky, Uncle Daniel, Nana and Granddad, Pops, and our family were there to watch her!  Neil had to leave at intermission to get in line to get her.  The line was wrapped around the building after the performance. 
Everyone had flowers for her which was so sweet!





Thanks for the flowers, Nana and Granddad!

Lewis/Smart crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...