Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Henry's first swim meet

Henry and swim team is a nice match.  He tells Amy (his swim coach) that it's fun and he loves it.  He tells me that he doesn't want to go and it makes his legs hurt.  All I know is we aren't quitting!

His first meet was a success!  By success I mean he swam in 3 races and finished each one.  He was Disqualified on each race, but I am just so glad he swam!  He did the freestyle relay, 25M freestyle, and 25M backstroke.  All the kids in the relay did something to make us DQ, not sure what he did on his 25M free, but he swam freestyle on the backstroke.  

His ready stance is BOSS!  Bennett taught him that!


YES!



Good looking dive



He loves the writing on the back!



He got this sweet certificate for his effort!  Way to go, Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...