Tuesday, November 5, 2013

16 weeks!!! (4 months already!)

Bennett took this for me!
PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 16 Weeks (4 months!

Size of baby: an avocado (from Babycenter.com)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 2 pounds at last appointment

Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes (I wore maternity jeans for the first time on Saturday...regular jeans are too tight and the maternity ones were too big!)

Gender: We aren't finding out! I am worried that if it's a girl...she won't have anything pink or any bows.

Movement: none, so far

Sleep: I sleep really well except for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: nothing

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit, salads, and ice cream.

Symptoms:  tail bone pain...already

Best Moment this week: making it to 16 weeks!

16 weeks with Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...