Tuesday, November 26, 2013

19 weeks...almost halfway there!


PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 19 Weeks 

Size of baby: an heirloom tomato (from Babycenter.com)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 pounds at last appointment

Maternity Clothes: Maternity Jeans and some pants/regular tops

Gender: We aren't finding out!

Movement: a few little flutters!

Sleep: I sleep really well except for bathroom breaks and constant switching from side to side.

What I miss: nothing

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit, salads, and PANCAKES!

Symptoms:  tail bone pain, but thankfully Heather Howard was able to do some fancy stretches on me at church to knock me back in line

Best Moment this week: seeing the baby last week and getting about 30 new pictures!

19 weeks with Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...