Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Cooks

This Thanksgiving was so nice and I actually felt relaxed even though I was busy.  We usually travel to Alabama to see my grandfather, but since he passed away last year we stayed close to home.  I was sad to miss the BIG Oneonta Thanksgiving, but being home was just what we needed.  I've had a trip to Houston planned for about 6 months to see Hillsong United with my cousins.  It was going to be fabulous I just know!  The weather had different plans.  It was cold and rainy for 4 solid days in Shreveport and Houston so Neil thought it would be best if I re-evaluated my travel plans.  I decided to stay home and cook!

Henry and I enjoyed ourselves (Bennett was in Ruston) immensely.  We both had naps on Monday and Tuesday and whoa they was fabulous!

So here are all the cooks that I was able to snap pictures of...

MY VERY OWN PEETA MELLARK...he bakes bread people!

Neil AKA Peeta

Becky and Bennett making dressing.  Bennett tore up all the cornbread.

Henry tried to help but he got stuck in his high chair and was DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...