Wednesday, March 2, 2011

16 weeks and Dr. Seuss' birthday


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: 11 centimeters (went to the doctor Monday)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: A beautiful boy! Henry William Lewis
Movement: I think I felt movement a few days ago...maybe
Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks
What I miss: nothing
Cravings: I have my appetite back and it is nice. I am trying not to let myself eat everything in sight, though.
Symptoms: Horrible tail bone pain. I don't remember it starting this soon with Bennett. After all day at work, it hurts to walk.
Best Moment this week: Hearing the sound of Henry's heartbeat (it was 150 bpm)


Today was Dr. Seuss' birthday. They celebrated at daycare and were able to dress up like their favorite Dr. Seuss character. Since Bennett does not have a favorite, I dressed him like the Cat in the Hat. He looked so cute!



I made the bow tie out of red felt and velcro. The librarian at work let me borrow the cute hat. I drew his whiskers and nose with eye liner.

Bennett gave his friends these cute cat in the hat cookies. I thought they turned out so cute. No, I did not make them. Julieanne's Bakery did.

Nana stayed with us and Bennett kept saying "Nana, look at my nose and my face!" He was so excited!

7 comments:

  1. Lindsey! He looks so ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to be the craftiest mom ever! i especially love this b/c o's bday theme is the cat in the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks adorable! So sweet! I LOVE the name HENRY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, he is the cutest little cat in the hat, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are precious!! Love the hat. Did you make the cookies???

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.my.gosh! He is soooo cute! and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, did you just cut a rectangle for the bow and then secure the center with a little strip of felt and the another strip for the neck? is it that simple or is there something else i need to know before i attempt this? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...