Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Care Mardi Gras Parade

Bennett had his Mardi Gras parade at school today. His class was the Lucky Charms. They were each supposed to bring a white t-shirt to be tie-dyed. I did not know about this because I never saw a note. Thanks to Lynsie for picking up a shirt for B! I sent my camera to school because I was unable to make it to the parade for the 2nd year in a row. Maybe next year my planning period will correspond with the parade. You never know what you are going to get when you send your camera. They took some great pictures. I just wish there was 1 or 2 of the actual parade. Trey said he took an action shot of Bennett throwing beads...can't wait to see it!

Bennett's cute class. Notice that he is front and center. I wonder where he gets it?

Bennett and LaTonya (one of his teachers)





I think they had a lot of fun! I love that he gets to participate in all kinds of fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...