Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a.......

Gender Reveal Party!
We were thrilled to go to the doctor yesterday to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Although we weren't finding out until today...we wanted the baby to cooperate. I asked Nicole (Dr. Tynes ultrasound tech) to check but to keep it a secret from us. She even turned off the screen so we couldn't peek! She tried for a while to find out the gender and this baby was NOT cooperating! Finally, the baby opened its little legs so she could see. I was thrilled! I kept telling Neil "don't peek!!" He told me there was no way he could see anything.

Nicole put the pictures in this black envelope. I used a black one so there would be no peeking through!

Casey, Erinn, and Rebecca hosted a totally cute Gender Reveal Party for us tonight at Casey's house. Everything was adorable in pink and blue.

They had the best idea for the people that thought we were having a girl to wear pink and the people who thought we were having a boy to wear blue. They even bought wax lips and moustaches for each picture! Love that idea!



Excited Parents! We can't wait to find out what we are having!

The boy group was a lot smaller than the girl group. I love those moustaches!


The cute cake!!! It holds the answer!

So cute candy bar in pink and blue...

I love these pink balls hanging down. They were having with blue ribbon. How cute!

About to cut the cake... I was really pumped if you can't tell!

Getting ready...

Everyone is anxiously awaiting...

What is it? Boy or girl?

It's a BOY!!!! Yippee! We are over the moon with excitement!


Proud Daddy. After he saw the sonogram picture, Neil said "we aren't having a boy, we are having a man!" haha!

So sweet!



Proud grandmas of 2 grandboys!

I totally just realized that we did not take a hostess picture. Bummer. Everything was so perfect for our party. Thank you girls SO MUCH for making us feel so special!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! How exciting & what a cute way to find out & share with everyone! You will have 2 sweet little men now! :-)

    We find out Monday & I'm sooo ready! :-)

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lindsey! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo happy for you and Neil and big brother Bennett! I love the picture of you revealing the gender with Janine in the background with her arm up! It looks like she was saying "I knew it!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You will have so much fun with two boys and they will grow to be great friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! The party details were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! This is great!!! I know you will be a great mommy to 2 boys!!! Think of all the wonderful times you will have with all those guys!!! It looks like y'all had a great time at the party also! Wonderful idea!!!!
    ~ Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you.... the question I have had since last night is "how did they know which cake to order?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most creative reveal party concept of all time! Congrats ... what a fun way to find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how fun!! so, if y'all didn't know what it was who ordered the cake?!?! i'm serious! i've been pondering this for a few hours now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sending me the video! I was so excited as you cut into the cake!! Your two little boys.....my two sweet girls....uh-oh!!! haha love you and couldn't be happier!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just read your post, from Kelly's Korner. What a great party! I love all of the fun little extras, like the candy bar and the pink/blue drinks, AND the moustaches/lips - great ideas! Congratulations!!
    -Mica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...