Wednesday, March 16, 2011

18 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of baby: 5.6 inches (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound

Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes (I will be needing to make the switch soon...I am feeling squished in regular clothes!)

Gender: A beautiful boy! Henry William Lewis
Movement: I think I feel him move at night when I get in bed

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks

What I miss: nothing

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit...it hits the spot!

Symptoms: tail bone pain...when I do too much it really hurts to walk

Best Moment this week: making it to 18 weeks (I can't believe that I am so close to the 1/2 way mark!)

1 comment:

  1. I see the tiniest little hint of a baby bump coming out! So cute! Congrats on almost 20wks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...