Wednesday, March 9, 2011

17 weeks.


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby:
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes
Gender: A beautiful boy! Henry William Lewis
Movement: I think I felt movement last night!
Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks
What I miss: nothing
Cravings: Anything sweet. I could eat sweets instead of a real meal
Symptoms: tail bone pain...when I do too much it really hurts!
Best Moment this week: feeling Henry move

I forgot to post these last week. These photos are from the ultrasound when we found out we were having a boy!

3 comments:

  1. aww yay! I was wondering when you were going to tell us his name! Henry!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name....and I cant believe you havent gained any weight! I am sooooooo jealous!!! But I am glad you arent feeling sick anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing on your 17th month gestation! I can't hardly wait for your new born!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...