Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This might become a problem...

I don't know if you know this but I LOVE kids clothes!  I cannot resist a good deal to save my life!  A BIG thanks to Abbie for showing this website she found with some sweet deals for clothes!  Look what I got BRAND NEW for $4.95.  Yes. $4.95!  


I am amazed at these deals.  They also sell Hollywood Baby samples for around 50% off the regular price.  I have paid over $100 for 1 outfit with them before!  (Disclaimer: I have only done this 1 time and it was my first kids clothes show to ever attend!)  Anyway, they have samples from Remembering Nguyen.  This is where I ordered Bennett's crawfish outfit.  They have some really cute stuff!  I also got this for $14.95!  He is going to wear it on Memorial Day (if I get it in time) and on the 4th of July.


Just wanted to pass this information along!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found some deals! My purchases came in about 3 days I think, so maybe yours will be the same and arrive in time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...