Friday, May 22, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Fridays-Dining Room


Here is our dining room where we eat every single meal.

I mean some of our meals. We eat in front of the TV most nights!


This table is one of my favorite bargain finds! We got this at Discount Building Materials for only $99! I know...amazing! We sat in random folding chairs for about 3 months until we found our chairs at World Market. Neil and Beck put them together and it took them one whole Sunday afternoon to complete the task.


We also got the mirror at Discount Building materials for cheap! I made the sconces on either side of the mirror and by made I mean I bought everything and stuck the stems in the sconce.


Here is a close-up. It was the first time I tried to make something like this and I like how they turned out!


Our dining room is in our front living room. I like the chandelier too. We have a matching light over our sink in the kitchen.


Thanks so stopping by our dining room. I would love to have you over for dinner...Just call me and we will set it up!

9 comments:

  1. What a great room and LOVE the sconces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table matches so well. I would have never thought you bought them separately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful room! Whenever we finally get a place of our own, I hope to have a room very similiar to yours, it's simple, yet stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the living room, but I do not feel like this blog captures the true spirit of the room. I hope that you give us "The Living Room, Part II" soon. Can't wait to come over for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the sconces! Love the light fixture too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linds, you did a FABULOUS job on those sconces.... that gives me a good idea for a way to have some greenery but keep it out of reach of my 4-legged babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those same chairs! I worked at World Market to get them:-) Beautiful dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dining room table - thanks for sharing your room !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your table and chairs. World Market...great place to shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...