Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bennett's Christmas Program

Bennett had his Christmas program on Tuesday and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.  My mom and I were teary throughout the first couple of songs because of all the adorableness.  To be honest, I was worried sick and kept praying that Bennett wouldn't try to show off like last year.  I WAS SO PROUD OF MY BOY!  He really did a great job, sang all the songs, and totally wowed us.  

Neil was sad he had to go out of town for work and couldn't be there.  That's OK because Gammy, Pops, Nana, and Granddad all came to cheer him on.  He was so proud to have a whole row of people watching him.  We were on the front row and he kept blowing us kisses and watching us.  Oh, he was so good!

getting lined up!  This was when I was the only one there waiting on everyone. 
So handsome!

blowing kisses

Singing like and angel

this was right after he yawned during "Silent Night" after singing "sleeeeep in heavenly peace." 


His audience

We got to go back to his classroom for a couple pictures.

I love this big boy.  I was so proud of how well he did I could hardly stand it.

He did NOT want his grandparents to leave.  He kept hugging them and finally sat down in the circle and cried HUGE, silent tears.  It was awful.  

Gammy and Bennett
I did take a half day off work to attend the program and it something I will always do.  I will not miss these special moments because of a job. It was a special morning that I will NEVER forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...