Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bennett's Hair Cut

They say every kids does it...and he did!  Bennett cut his hair on Friday evening.  We got home and the boys were playing with combs and it seemed harmless.  We kept noticing hair all over Bennett's shirt, but I just thought it was from all that combing.

Neil finally said "what is all this hair all over you, Bennett?"  Bennett said "I just cut it!"

"WHAT!"

Us: "Where did you cut your hair?"
Bennett: "Just in my bathroom and under the table and all over my head."
Us: (trying not to laugh) "What do you mean all over your head?"
Bennett: "I did it like Sarah, my haircut girl!"

He basically picked up piece from all over his head and just cut!  I found a huge mound of beautiful blonde hair under the kitchen table.  Neil found a little lock in a chair and brought it to me.  So sad, but so, so funny!


You can't really tell he even cut it unless you are really looking. His bangs are already thin.  He only cut the back thicker part.  You can see little lines where he cut further up on his head.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...