Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Houston Astros Game

We headed out to Houston last Friday night for my cousin, Carrie's crawfish boil.  We were excited that Uncle Mike came up with the idea for us to attend the Astros game.  I've only ever been to a Rangers game and my boys have never been to a MLB game.  I was excited for all of us to go.  The game started at 7:10 and we arrived around 8:30 at the game.  Henry is usually in bad by 7:15 so it was going to be a late night for him.  Both boys were GREAT at the game.  I think the key was getting there late so they didn't have to sit through all 9 innings.  Another key was to have plenty of people to pass each child to!

It was so much fun to have my whole family there....minus Neil, of course.  He was excited to stay home!

Aunt, Mom and Henry

Cal loves Henry

My mom and her sister and brother

Minute Maid Park

Sweetest brothers ever!!

Grauntie (great-aunt...name made up my Aunt Cloie) and Bennett

Carrie, Bennett, and Baehr

Our crew

It was a special night because they had fireworks after the game!

Our gang after the game!  You can see Bennett's head at the bottom of the photo


Bennett and I had to leave during the fireworks because he is just terrified.  We tried to watch a little bit, but he was tensing up and had his hands over his ears.  He was happy to go to the "mother's room" until they were over.
What a fun evening!  Both boys were passed out before we even got out of the parking lot.  We didn't even make it home until 11:45pm!

2 comments:

  1. YAY ASTROS! Luckily for us they won! Note: They haven't won since! haha Loved having my family in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like y'all had a great time. Your boys are just the sweetest little things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...