Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Egg Dying

On day 3 of staying inside, we decided to whip up some dyed eggs.  I bought a kit last year that boasted a "no-spill" design.  They had me at "no-spill."  I can't stand a mess.  It is a sickness, but I like it.  I just don't think there is anything wrong with trying to keep things clean.  Anyway, that is another story for another day.

So, we boiled a bunch of eggs and made our dye.  Henry was content to watch.



Bennett loved dropping in the tablets

and scooping up the eggs.

He added some superhero stickers to them!  This picture was taken right after Bennett took a wet egg to the ottoman and set it down on. the. ottoman. It is forever dyed pink.

Henry and Gammy enjoyed looking at them
Love the eggs!!


1 comment:

  1. That's sad about the ottoman! I'm sure you reacted much better than I would have :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...