Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Potty Training Day 3

Well today is the last day of the 3 day potty training method.  Bennett woke us up this morning at 7am screaming "MommyDaddy I need to tee tee!" I ran in there and walked him to the bathroom.

He got on the toilet and said "I tee tee like Nana and Grandad. And I tee tee like Miso, Mixon, and Otis (the dogs).  I wear underwear like Nana and Grandad. Miso and Mixon and Otis don't wear underwear, they wear buttons."

Love it!

I checked his undies and bed and they were completely DRY!  I am one proud mama!  Way to go B!

So, later on this morning Bennett was sitting on his "special seat" and said "I want to tee tee on the towel." I said "No, we tee tee in the potty."  Next thing I know...he peed on the towel ON PURPOSE! Ugh.

Later, he was playing and dribbled a little bit and said "I need to go tee tee!"  I am glad he caught himself and then ran to the potty to finish.  What a good boy.

I was so excited that Casey and Mason brought lunch over for us.  It was so nice to see someone else!  Thank you, Montgomery's. We love Chick-fil-a!


Living in a t-shirt and undies is fun!

We are out of stickers because they are all on this chart!

So glad the 3 days of confinement is over.  Bennett woke up after his 3rd night in undies DRY again.  Too bad when I walked in his room later PEE smell hit me in the face.  So, I guess he did wet the bed. Boo.  Oh well...I am so proud of his success!!!  Our first outing...tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...