Friday, October 11, 2019

Random Fall Fun

We had lots of fun and spent some good times together!

Henry had a project to disguise a turkey.  He wanted to make him into a scientist and I think we he did a great job!  We were able to do this during the day during school and in pjs because Henry was suspended for 3 days.  He brought his Swiss Army knife to school and showed it to friends on the playground.  My sweet little knife enthusiast.  I guess I never knew I needed to tell my children not to bring a knife to school.  So here's my PSA: tell your children point blank-DO NOT BRING WEAPONS to school.


My small group from our women's retreat got together for dinner.  I love these ladies!


Not sure how this happened, but we had to go tour middle school for Bennett!  Like what? How is my baby old enough for middle school?

For some reason he didn't want to take this picture

Neil and Sarah Kathryn had a fun daddy/daughter bowling night!


Her light up Halloween box!  YES!


Jenn's sister and BFF came to town so we had to have a ladies night at Rockin' Rodeo!  I love ladies nights!

Mama night!

Bennett has been loving his "Step-Up" ministry at church!  It is a special group for 5th and 6th graders only.


We had favorite book character day at school to celebrate our librarian's retirement.  We love a dress up day!
Harry Potter, Elsa, and a baseball player

SK and Davis!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...