Saturday, July 20, 2019

Henry's Special trip!

When we started discussing Henry's special trip with Pops he knew automatically that he wanted to go to California.  He didn't know where he wanted to go, but Cali was it!  So, I chose San Diego and Disneyland! He was pumped and so was Pops!

Neil, SK, and Bennett took us to the airport and there were a lot of tears from Henry and SK.  Sweet things.


He wanted Daddy to come too!


Tears were gone as we got to the gate and on the plane!

Pops gave him his phone and all was right with the world

I love making my laminated itineraries for our trips!  
One of the coolest things is that we got to see the Williams family at the DFW airport!  Amy and I hadn't seen each other in weeks due to me being in Idaho and she was in NY seeing her family.  Our layovers overlapped in Dallas so we knew we had to go see them!  We had lots of time to kill so we met them at their gate for a quick hug and pic!

Back packs and fanny packs!  

Movie!  Milk! Pretzels!  This boy was in heaven!

We landed in San Diego and picked up our rental car.  We drove straight to Disneyland (about 1 1/2 hours).  I knew we'd want to do this on the first leg of the trip and I am so glad we did!

We got to our hotel at Disney and were surprised with this super fun door decor!

Look what was waiting on the bed for Henry!  A giant Mickey, hat, autograph book and medal!

We made it just in time to head up to the roof top to watch the fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...