Saturday, July 21, 2018

Showering Rebecca and Lillian James

This is not a post about me at all, but goodness gracious I CANNOT WAIT TO BE AN AUNT!  I just had to get that out of my system.

Anyway, Sarah Kathryn and I headed over to Simsboro for the prettiest shower for Rebecca and Lillian.  We were so happy to be there to shower our favorite girls!



Tons of the Lewis side came for the shower!  Missy even drove down from Little Rock to be there!

These cookies!  Pretty and Delish


Rebecca and her SIL, Mona

Sister loves to help

Maybe a little too much help


This was a little dress that was Rebecca's. SK got to wear it and we just passed it back to her for Lillian.  yes!

What a great gift!

Boodle and her SILS

Hostesses and the guests of honor

Lewis girls rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...