Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fall Fun 2017

We had some major fun celebrating Halloween this year!  We decorated pumpkins, decorated cookies, went to the dentist and to the school carnival!

The theme for Pumpkin Shine was "Fairfield Celebrates the Year of the Pumpkin." Each grade had 2 months to create pumpkins that went along with that month.  Kindergarten had July and 3rd grade had October.   Henry made a firework pumpkin for 4th of July and Bennett made a spider for Halloween.


He made this thing look really patriotic!


Bennett really liked using the drill to put this spider legs in!
 Neil got a wild hair and made home made cookie dough so that we could all decorate Halloween cookies!  So much fun!  This is one of my favorite things to do ever so naturally I was in heaven.

The kids like eating the icing.







Mine.  Yeah, I am proud.

Daddy is getting that ghost done!



mine again. #proud

Go girl!

First dentist check up.

This trip made me realize that I never want to take 3 kids to the dentist at once ever again.

Pumpkin Shine!  Henry is standing next to his pumpkin along with his little friends who are twins, Izaiah, and Abram.



B and his spider pumpkin!
 Our school carnival was a total blast!  We got our faces painted, hair done, and PLAYED hard!
Both Henry and I like to partake in all of the things the carnival has to offer.


Pretty thing!

Got my hair did, my face painted, and Amy enjoyed the pie in the face booth!

Henry and Libby!

College roommates to Fairfield Dads!  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...