Sunday, July 12, 2015

2015 Family Beach Pics

We took LOTS of family photos during our week at the beach.  And you know this made this picture loving fool happy.  :)  

We went to eat at Cafe 30 A one night.

Gammy and her favorite boys

I can't get over all this cuteness.
Dad got matching Southern Tide shirts for all the boys!  How cute and so preppy!

This was the best family photo we got! ha!  We took 75!  Thanks, Leigh!

I didn't really sit down and make sure our outfits actually matched...I should have.  I just had the idea in my mind.  Didn't work.  Henry had to borrow Jake's shirt!


Sissy was cheesing!
A few dune pics and we got this one!  Hey, at least we are all in it.


Blue Mountain Beach 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...