Monday, December 22, 2014

8 Carolers Caroling

I am loving our new tradition of caroling in the neighborhood.  Ashleigh made chicken and dumplings, I brought hot chocolate, and Leslie made a bunch of sweets.  Thanks to David for driving us around in his dad's truck.  The kids knew all the songs and sang them with such heart.  I love hearing their sweet voices belt out Christmas tunes.  We are bringing caroling back!


Briggs, Brown, Bennett, Henry, Georgia, EG, and EJ


I tried to get a picture of the boys and this was the best I got


I am so glad we picked up Jennifer and Taylor on our first stop of caroling.

We all started with hats and somehow they all went missing by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...