Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Daddy is HOME!

We were so glad when Neil walked in on Monday evening!  We already had dinner ready for him.  We couldn't wait!

I caught this special moment on camera right has they were kissing!  So sweet!



The boys were so happy that Neil was going to take them to school.  I had to snap a pic.  H doesn't look happy, but I assure you he is!  

Neil totally rocks as a husband and father!  So glad you are home, Neil!

I just realized I am sounding like a total whiny baby about my husband working out of town.  It is just something we have never experienced and it is not something I want to get used to.  Good thing I am starting a new Bible study called "Jonah: Life Interrupted!"  Maybe I will gain some insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...