Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gammy's 57th!

Today is a birthday I wonder for who.....  It's Gammy's!

We took my mom to lunch today for her 57th birthday.  Of course, we had to shop for her birthday gift before.  Bennett LOVES picking out birthday gifts.  I am really trying to teach him about doing things for others and NOT himself.  He does try to select items for himself, but for the most part he enjoys selecting gifts for others.  

Gammy's reactions to the gifts were the best!  Bennett feels so great when Gammy takes out each gift.  He is always so proud of his selections!

She received patritic glasses, a lei, a GIANT bottle of dish soap, tropical wine glasses, and her personal favorite: ANT KILLER!

Bennett even wrote her name in the card.

me and My mom

Brother decided to put Gammy's glasses on and was sooooo cute!

Gammy and her favorite boys!  Coconut cupcake just for Gammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...