Monday, October 24, 2011

Corn Maze

I love when we actually have a weekend where we are agendaless.  The only thing we planned to do this weekend was the corn maze.  I was excited to go because I wanted to experience and it is also on the fall bucket list I saw on Ashleigh's blog and on Pinterest.  I even found one for winter, too!  I don't think that it is about doing everything on the list...I think it is just about making sure you do fun things with your family.  It has lots of great ideas!

The Dixie Maze was a lot of fun.  It was a REAL Farm.  It was really farmy with animals, dirt, barns, and crops.  I love reading about the pioneer times, but could have NEVER lived them.  It was a little too rustic for me.  We had fun roaming around the farm.  We started out by feeding the babies while they showed some 500 pound snakes.  I dry heaved looking at them.  Snakes just gross me out.

My boys checking out the snakes

Bennett liked pumping the water


waiting in line to ride the pony

Hi Mommy!

Family picture with the pony


corn bin!  Bennett loved this!



Family of the Corn

In the maze and Bennett is telling us which way to go

I think this was a detour


They had a blast on this little cow train

We rode the pumpkin express to pick a pumpkin right out of the patch.

He got a cute one!


Our pumpkin express cart that I had to chase down so that other families wouldn't get it.  Story: we had been waiting for about 20 minutes to ride this train...as the train pulled up a crowd of people starting walking over to get on.  As it pulled up I took off running to the train while pushing Henry and taking candy (accidentally) from Mason!.  I heard a random woman say "Oh know" to me.  Oh well...we made it to cart #1 for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't even charge you to come to my house . . . you could check out my brother-in-law's corn field, my dad's horses and turkeys, and the boys could ride in the JD Gator!! I love it! What a fun family day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously love the matching shirts for the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...