Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hospital Visitors!

We were so blessed by having lots of hospital guests.  I love when people some to visit at the hospital because it makes me feel so special.  And plus, I love showing off my new baby and have everyone dote all over him...what can I say?  I am proud!

Dad was there right away.  He even came to the hospital at 7am to bring donuts to  all the nurses.

This is 1 proud aunt!  We love Aunt Rebecca.

Can you tell that Nana is proud?  She loves her grandboys!  We were thankful that Janine and Richard came over on Wednesday night to keep Bennett while we went to the hospital.  They sure had their hands full!  They got to the hospital right after our magic hour.

Uncle Andrew flew in from Ohio just for Henry's birth.  so sweet!

Richard send this picture to one of his friends and his friend said "Lindsey sure looks a lot like Rebecca!"  And another one of his friends said "I didn't know Rebecca and Andrew had a baby!"  ha!

proud grandmothers.  Henry had to stay under the heat lamp for a little while to get his temp up.

Carolyn was so sweet to stop by after work!
Bennett arrived to meet his baby brother.  He was such a sweetie.  Andrew and Rebecca went and picked him up from daycare.

He was so sweet to his brother.  He was very concerned saying "awww, his belly button hurts." 

My boys.

An attempt at a family of 4 photo.  Bennett loves rubbing Henry's foot.

Take 2

It's tough getting a picture with 2 little ones.  I sure wish my feet and legs had been covered!


Aunt Catherine stopped by.

Me and Bennett



Bennett told Andrew "Be gentle with the baby."  and "He might bite you."

I made these cute favors for our guests.  I love the sweet/salty combo.  They are pretzels with cookies and cream kisses melted with a blue m&m on top.  Easy peasy.



Everyone got to witness his first bath.  Nana even recorded it on her camera.  


Grandmothers with a squeaky clean baby!

Amy was so great and took all of these pictures you have seen here.  Merideth even came over from Ruston to meet Henry!


Proud parents with our sweet Henry

Happy Birthday, Henry!  His cake was so cute!

Dr. Crittell came by to check him out all 3 days.  Luckily she was on call this weekend.

awwwww!


Casey and Evie stopped by for a minute.

Leslie came by to hold our sweet baby.

Dr. Tynes is so great!  Thanks so much for taking such great care of us!

Jared and Jay stopped by...Jay just had his first baby 2 days before!

Leslie, us, and Erinn
Proud Pops!

Nana, Grandad, and Neil had to take Bennett to his open house on Friday.  Amy came and brought me some lunch while they were gone.  Thanks, Amy! He loves his new school.

I was so glad that Carol got to come by and see us.


Bennett loved holding his new brother.  He was trying to talk to him and of course Henry was not saying anything back.  He said "I don't know how you talk!"


All dressed up and ready to go home.  Aunt Rebecca gave him this outfit.


Embarrassing photo of me.  Here we are leaving the hospital on Saturday morning.  The nurse told me later that I didn't need to be picking up the carseat for 2 weeks.  oops!

Beautiful flowers that Carolyn sent.

Dad and Michael sent these beauties.

Flowers from Neil's office.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of love coming thru that hospital room! I can't wait to see precious Henry when we come in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lindsey! He is adorable and Aunt Rebecca has done a great job of showing him off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...