Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas-Lewis Family

We got to Ruston around 1 on Christmas Day. We couldn't go straight to the house because we had to drop off the couch I sold on Facebook to Hunter and Becky Smith! I sold that couch in 30 minutes on FB. Anyway, on to Christmas.


We arrived just as everyone was leaving from eating Christmas lunch. We were sad to miss everyone, but heard that 11 kids were there and there was always one throwing a fit. I am sure it was fun.

After everyone left, we had our family Christmas. We were excited that Matthew was there to celebrate with us. He had on his nauseating Christmas pants from """>Beta Brand. Love them.

I got some pretty new stationary. I love this kind of stuff. Oh and as long as there is no confusion...I am wearing the same exact thing from Christmas Eve. I liked the outfit and didn't wear it long on either day so win-win!

Bennett loved his new tunnel from Nana and Machine.

Christmas fun!

Uncle Andrew gave Bennett this cool sit and spin.

Andrew has a reputation for being a great gift-giver...he did not disappoint this year. He gave Richard a personalized gallon bottle of Tabasco. Awesome!!


Bennett really liked using Matthew's camera.

Rebecca got an entire set of dishes, bowls, canisters, and salt/pepper shakers. They are really pretty.

Andrew had a fun time playing with Bennett's tunnel.

After Bennett went down for a nap, Neil and I headed to the movie to see Little Fockers. It was fun to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...