Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whoa Wednesday!

The only time we stopped to take a breath today was during Bennett's nap. This morning we had a fun swimming lesson that we almost missed. I didn't even remember about it until 9:10 and the lesson started at 9:15. We made it a little late. After swimming and showering, we headed to the boardwalk to meet Gammy for lunch. When Gammy is in the room, Bennett does not want anyone else! He loves his Gammy like no other. It makes me sad that he doesn't want me, but I love that he loves his Gammy.

Here they are at Cheesecake.

Bennett had a fun time looking at the fountains and playing outside.

He was so worn out after our morning that he took a great nap. I was able to get everything on my June calendar completed! I am so glad to have those assignments behind me. Now onto July's assignments.

After nap, we headed to our Wednesday play group. Erinn and Georgia hosted the patriotic event. Erinn, an art teacher, had a craft for everyone. They made little flags. The art teacher speech is that you can help them with the glue, but they need to put items on the paper themselves. I had already put one stripe on the flag for him before the speech. Oops! I will know better next time. Thanks for the tip, Erinn.

Bennett had the best time "mopping" Georgia's room. He thought her little stick horse was a mop!

Bennett and Mason loved playing "chef" in Georgia's kitchen.

Max and Bennett had so much fun!

Ann (Max's mommy) and Bennett.

Bennett and Georgia playing blocks.

After playgroup, we headed to the last night of VBS at University. I couldn't believe how they transformed the stage to look like a ship! I haven't back there in a while and it still feels like home. Everyone came up to me telling me how cute Bennett is. Everyone came up and gave me hugs and was so sweet. It was like I never left!

Bennett wanted to be with 'his group' and my mom the whole time.

He was getting tired toward the end of the night. He had a fabulous time at VBS. Can't wait til next year.

1 comment:

  1. This post wears me out, but Bennett looks so cute in that little white hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...