Tuesday, December 31, 2013

24 weeks! (6 months pregnant already!)

Bennett took this and Henry wanted in..love it.
PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks 

Size of baby: 1 1/3 pounds (Size of an ear of corn)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 pounds at last appointment

 Maternity Clothes: all maternity pants and a mix of regular and maternity tops

Gender: We aren't finding out!  We have our girl name and are still working on a boy name.  We decided on Sarah Kathryn for a girl name.  We think it sounds so pretty and classy.  Sarah means "princess" and Kathryn means "pure."  We want it as a double-name!

Movement: This baby is moving a lot.  I love it!

Sleep: I sleep OK, but am up a lot for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: pain-free living because my tailbone pain is just getting out of hand

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit, salads, and tea.  Sweets always sound good.

Symptoms:    I went to the doctor yesterday and I still have placenta previa.  Praying for it to move!  The upside to placenta previa is that I get to have ultrasounds every time I go to the doctor! My next appointment is January 13th, so hoping to find out that it moved.

Best Moment this week: just being pregnant feels so special.  I am trying to enjoy it since it will be my last time!

24 weeks with Henry and Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...