Friday, December 20, 2013

Bennett's Christmas Party

I was thrilled that we were able to work out someone to go to Bennett's Christmas party and pick him up at 11:30 since that's what time he got out of school.  It was so nice that Neil could swing by and then pick him up.  My principal let me leave during my planning so we got it all worked out. It was a lot to get done, but we are resourceful!  Bennett loved having Neil there with him.  Bennett had blast at the party.  Neil kept sending me texts saying "how loooooong does this thing last!?" haha!  It must be a mom thing, because I love those parties.

Apperently they made cookies, reindeer food, colored, played in centers, and ate a snack.  How fun! I loved that Neil went AND took pictures for me.  I love those little reindeer antlers on Bennett.  So cute!


making reindeer food

Bennett said "I made a Christmas tree cookie with lights and snow and snow on the tree" ("but I don't want to talk about it anymore because I am relaxing."


Gift exchange

hugging his teacher

Bennett and his teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...