Tuesday, December 17, 2013

22 weeks!

Thanks to Bennett for snapping this shot!
PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks 

Size of baby: 1 pound

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 pounds at last appointment

Maternity Clothes: lots of maternity and some regular tops that still fit

Gender: We aren't finding out and it is really funny to watch people "squirm" as Neil says.

Movement: This baby is moving a lot.  I love it.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for my 4 am wake up.  The baby likes to move around so it wakes me up for about 30 min-1 hour.

What I miss: pain-free living

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit, salads, queso, and PANCAKES!

Symptoms:  tail bone pain,  I still hurt especially after being on my feet all day.  I went to the doctor yesterday and I still have placenta previa.  Praying for it to move!  The upside to placenta previa is that I get to have ultrasounds every time I go to the doctor!  I love seeing my baby!  The heartbeat was 141 yesterday.

Best Moment this week: just being pregnant feels like an honor everyday

22 weeks with Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...