Thursday, April 14, 2011

22 weeks!


(Bennett loves to get in the pictures!)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: 10.9 inches (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 pounds (probably way more by now...just haven't been to the doctor)

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. I haven't broken out the shirts yet. They will be coming soon.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William Lewis.

Movement: He moves a little every now and then. He seems to move right before I go to bed and right when I wake up.  Hopefully this will be his sleep pattern when he arrives!

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone pain.

What I miss: nothing!

Cravings: Yellow cake with chocolate icing. I cannot resist the pieces of cake they sell at Target. I am LOVING Reeses peanut butter eggs.

Symptoms: tail bone pain...when I do too much it really hurts to walk or sit. Lying on my side is the best way to relieve it.  I starting having heartburn this week. :(

Best Moment this week: Feeling Henry move more!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love that dress sister! Ya'll have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...