Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturdays are the best!

Bennett slept until almost 8 am today!  It was great.  We had a nice, laid-back morning complete with playing outside and Neil getting a fruit and yogurt parfait from Another Broken Egg for me!  We got ready for the day and then headed out to Artbreak.  Artbreak is a festival for kids art.  Bennett got to make a couple cute things.  They are still making some of the same stuff from when I used to go to Artbreak as a kid!

Our first stop was the mask making table.

Next stop was the beret table.  I think he looked so cute!


They even had the fish transfer paintings.  I remember making these as a kid, but they were with real fish and only black paint.  They have rubber ones now and lots of different colors of paint.


Bennett liked the chalk wall!


We headed to the boardwalk to pick up a couple pairs of shorts and shirts for Bennett. I even got a couple things that will work for my growing belly!  We came home and headed next door for Alex's 2nd birthday party.  We were about 2 hours late so we dropped off the gift and came on back for a nap.

I was glad that Leslie went with me to chaperon the CSHS prom.  I said that I would attend from 8-9 because I get so tired at night.  I was excited to see my students all dressed up.  Some of them even had their prom hair done yesterday at school.  Leslie and I even took a picture in front of the back drop!!!  We looked kind of silly, but it was fun!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...