Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Little Bit of Random

I always get so excited when it is time to go to Jeannie's to pick up stuff I have out there.  I love all things personalized in case you didn't know.

My friend, Lisa is having a baby boy soon.  We met in London the second day we were there.  Lisa ended up being one of our closest friends.  We traveled together and just had a fun time.  We still keep in touch and she even drove down from Wisconsin to come to our wedding reception in Ruston!  So sweet.  Anyway, we went on a horse riding trip in Wales so that is why I got her the horse burp cloth.  We met in London, so that is why I got the Big Ben cloth.  I hope they aren't weird gifts!!

Stacy makes these adorable burp cloths with terry cloth on the back.  I have been wanting to get some so I finally ordered them for Henry. She is super fast and they are super cute.  I love seeing Henry's name on things for the first time.

And if this post can't get anymore random....Bennett chipped his tooth a couple months ago.  He fell asleep in the car last week and I was finally able to snap a picture.  You can barely tell.  I was worried about it, but we had a dentist look at it and he said it was fine.  Neil calls these his "practice" teeth so according to him...no worries!

So random...I know! I love to document our lives!

2 comments:

  1. Awe!! They look so great monogrammed with his name on them! I love them! Is this the Jeannie that lives off Ellerbe road in is it Hidden Trace? I can't remember the name. Anyways, she did some monogramming for me last summer for our MOPS group & a couple of things for Anna. She was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the London bibs!!! You are so sweet and thoughtful! Lisa will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...