Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Bennett was up bright and early for Easter Sunday.  He was excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought for him.  Look at that morning hair!


He got a few eggs that had fake plastic bugs in them.  He was NOT loving them.  He was even a little scared.  Poor guy.


He did not get very much candy and I think he was disappointed!  Every time he opened an egg with no candy in it...he looked at me like I was crazy!
Daddy got up and opened his fun Easter Bunny gifts.  He got 2 pairs of flip flops and this picture of he and Bennett framed.

After church, we headed to Aunt Catherine's house for Easter lunch.  Bennett was such a big boy eating with the cousins.



A Lewis Family photo

We were excited that everyone came over after lunch to see our house.  Andrew and Bennett had a ball playing "horsey!"


The Ruston Easter Bunny even bought me a fun bath and body works goodie bag!  It was so nice...I used the shower gel last night!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great family picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunny ears are precious. I love the family photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...