Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Since I use this blog as a way to keep our history...I want to remember that we got to experience a royal wedding!  I watched a little bit of the coverage, but did not see any of the wedding and I was certainly not going to wake up at 3am to watch.  I did watch a little bit of "Charles and Di" this morning.  I love the whole idea of the royal family.  During our little stint in London, Leslie and I toured Buckingham Palace on the last day that it was open for tourists.  We were so glad we made it before it closed for tourists.  I took a little trip down memory lane and looked at my London scrapbook!

  I took a picture of the scrapbook page when we went to Buckingham.  Lisa is with us in the top right picture!


Here we are in front of Westminster Abbey.

Neil came to visit me for a couple weeks and we went by Buckingham.  We look so young and thin in this picture!

And here are the Windsors...I took this from the Internet...this is not one of my personal photos.
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton


Stephanie did something fun on her blog where she generated her royal name!  I did mine, Neil's, and Bennett's names.  Go here to generate your name.  I can't wait to hear what it is!


Me:
Duchess Lindsey Musgrave Lewiston of Shreveportshire


Neil:
Sir Neil Neville Lewiscock of Shreveportford


Bennett:
Prince Bennett Fearnsley Lewiston of Shreveportpool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...