Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crawfish Boil 2011

We had a lot of fun at our 4th annual crawfish boil this year. We had it at the Yacht Club again. We really love it out there because the breeze is so nice off the water.

Denny (Dad's cousin), Dad and Mary Jane

Mmmmmm...

Amy and Beck (Beck came in just for the boil...he is a great house guest....he even makes his bed.)

Merideth and Molly

Neil's fun work friends

Emily, Leslie, me, (my shirt says "What's Cookin'?)...like the baby!) and Erinn



The Boilin' guys. Hunter, Neil, Chris, and Jared


College Roomies! Merideth, me, and Amy

Trish, Dad, Carolyn, Rose, Bill, Mary Jane, and Denny

Grandad

Sweet boys sleeping



Me with my brother and dad

Jeff and Elodie

Caroline and Bennett


Judith and Kyle

Gammy and her beautiful boy

Bennett loved the crawfish that Gammy peeled for him. He did not love them with the shell still on though.


Me and Les

I thought it was funny that I have added so much "kid stuff." The first year I had nothing for kids because we didn't have Bennett yet. The 2nd year I only had the "crawfishin" pot. Last year, I added the bounce house. This year I had all of the above and added coloring and bubbles. I wonder what I need to have for the kids next year???



Lewis Family Photo minus Rebecca (We missed you Rebecca! Hope you feel better soon!)

Bennett and Nana fishin'

Ann, Kelsey, Casey, and Saylor




Beautiful sunset

4 comments:

  1. I had a BLAST! Hopefully next year the rest of my family will show up! haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another grand time! One day the Knowles' might even make it:)! Love the t-shirt "What's cookin'!" In one of those pictures I love Bennett's little curl in his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your hard work! We had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a blast as always! Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party! You are the hostess with the mostess! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...