Wednesday, April 27, 2011

24 Weeks! AKA 6 months!

24 weeks with Henry:

24 weeks with Bennett:


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby: 11.4 inches (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 pounds (disgusting!  I need to lay off the Reese's eggs.)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity...I can still wear regular shirts.
Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William Lewis.

Movement: He is moving more and more. He seems to move right before I go to bed and right when I wake up. Hopefully this will be his sleep pattern when he arrives!

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone pain.

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: Apple Jacks cereal (no milk) & fruit and yogurt parfaits

Symptoms: tail bone pain...when I do too much it really hurts to walk or sit. Lying on my side is the best way to relieve it.

Best Moment this week: On Sunday, I heard Bennett stirring around on the monitor and about the same time Henry started moving.  Maybe they will be on the same schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...