Wednesday, April 20, 2011

23 Weeks!!!





Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: 11.4 inches (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 pounds (probably way more by now...just haven't been to the doctor)

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and dresses. I haven't broken out the shirts yet. They will be coming soon.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William Lewis.

Movement: He is moving more and more. He seems to move right before I go to bed and right when I wake up.  Hopefully this will be his sleep pattern when he arrives!

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone pain.

What I miss: nothing!

Cravings:  I am LOVING Reeses peanut butter eggs and Apple Jacks cereal (no milk)

Symptoms: tail bone pain...when I do too much it really hurts to walk or sit. Lying on my side is the best way to relieve it.

Best Moment this week: Feeling Henry move more!  Neil got to feel him move, too!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I can actually start to see a "bump" now! Can't wait to see it in person (I promise not to touch though!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...