Wednesday, April 6, 2011

21 Weeks!

21 weeks with Henry:                                                 


21 weeks with Bennett:


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 Weeks

Size of baby: 10.5 inches (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 pounds

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants.  I haven't broken out the shirts yet.  They will be coming soon.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William Lewis.

Movement: He moves a little every now and then.  I wish this boy would really start kicking!

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone pain.

What I miss: nothing!

Cravings: Yellow cake with chocolate icing. I cannot resist the pieces of cake they sell at Target.  I am LOVING Reeses peanut butter eggs and McDonalds fruit and yogurt parfaits.

Symptoms: tail bone pain...when I do too much it really hurts to walk or sit. Lying on my side is the best way to relieve it.

Best Moment this week: Realizing that I am closer to the due date than not.  This is so exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Bennett is in the picture with you. So close my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, you look great and I am glad you are finally starting to show!!! I cant wait to meet Henry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...