Monday, December 23, 2013

Raines's Tacky Sweater Party

We donned our gay apparel and headed to the Raines's house for their tacky Christmas party.  It is so fun every year.  Before we headed to their house we made a stop at Twisted Root for my new craving : a toasted marshmallow S'more shake.  Oh wow.  Talk about a party in your mouth!  Delish!  I've had 2 and Neil says I can't quit talking about them.  Enough about food...onto the party.


Andre' catered the whole shindig which took lots of stress off Leigh and I know she loved that.  The red beans and rice were great.  The company was better.
Andre' and Neil

Neil and me...I really need some lipstick on in this picture.

We had a tacky gift exchange and this farting bubble blowing Santa made a re-appearance from 4 years ago.  Neil received this as actual Christmas gift a few years ago.. It was a hit and was even stolen!

We received a box with beer, expired Johnny's coupons, and half-eaten snacks.  We re-gifted it all to the Buteaus'!

Amy and Daniel in his sweet apron.


Russell and Margaret


I have a cute picture of Leslie and me but I can't get it to upload...Will add soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...