Sunday, June 5, 2011

Black River Lake

We had a wonderful time at Black River Lake again this year with the Buteaus and Mary Catherine.  It was so nice to be invited again this year.  Thanks so much, Buteaus!  Last year, the kids were so little and they didn't have the twins yet.  It was such a fun time!  I did realize that I cannot handle the heat right now.  I need to plan a lot of indoor activities for Bennett and myself this summer.  Bennett went without a nap both days.  This is not something we ever do.  It turned out to be OK, because he was actually tired enough to sleep and stay in his pack and play.


My sweetie eating his breakfast before hitting the lake.
Bennett being a "turtle" with Daddy.

Bennett loved being able to drive the boat.

He was so brave while he was tubing with Daddy!  Thumbs up!




I realized that this is the only picture I have with Erinn it and I didn't even get one with MC.  

He is so much bigger than last year.  What a difference a year makes!

The grilling boys.  Trey with Brown (I think) and Neil
Bennett LOVES the babies.  He kept saying "you like me baby?"  He was so sweet to them and always wanted to hold them.  Sometimes he would hold them too rough...like a choke hold for instance.  They were good sports and let him pretend to "help" them.
Georgia, Brown, Bennett, and Briggs

Me and my boy.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! I'm sad we had to miss it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...