Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dinner and Swimming

We had the privilege of going over to the Shirley's Thursday night for dinner and swimming.  It was so nice to have a relaxing evening in the pool.  Mallory is a great cook.  She made a tomato pie that was out of this world good!  I think I want to make one right now.  We had a great time playing and eating!  Thanks so much!  Bennett was a lot more comfortable in the water.  He even floated around using his puddle jumper without holding on to us.  He even kicked his feet!  I think this is a step in the right direction.

Me, Bennett, Mallory, and Ella

Way to go!

I was shocked that he jumped in the water!


Their backyard was like a park...toys, a pool, and a trampoline!

1 comment:

  1. Tomato pie sounds delicious! Let me know if you ever get this recipe! I would love to have it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...