Wednesday, June 15, 2011

31 weeks!

31 weeks with Henry

31 weeks pregnant with Bennett


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of baby: 16.2 inches and 3.9 lbs (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots...I am too self-conscious to post!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is moving more and more every day. Sometimes he decides not to move for a little while and it makes me so nervous.  I usually get a snack and lie on my left side so he gets in gear!

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  When I get up and start walking...my hips crack the whole time.  Either I am getting old or I am pregnant or both.

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: fruit, ice cream, cold things

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired.

Best Moment this week: hearing his heartbeat at my appointment on Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...