Friday, June 3, 2011

Bennett's last day of school!

Bennett had his last day of "school" in the pre-k 2 class today.  He is such a big boy now!

Here he is on the first day of school this year.  He was so little and I almost forgot that his arm was in a cast on the first day of school.



Gwen and Bennett

Here he is today.  What a BIG Boy!
LaTonya and Bennett

Bennett and Nae Nae

My BIG boy!

We gave little treats to each of the kids in his class.  I copied this wonderful and inexpensive idea from Jessica.  She has the best ideas!  I just wish the teachers would have given the popsicles to the kids unfrozen. They told me that they were going to hand them out in the morning to the parents after they sat in the freezer all night.  I said "what is a parent going to do with frozen popsicles all day?"  I didn't say it like that, but come on people!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...