Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Weeks? In the 30s already?? Time flies!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: 15.7 inches and 3.3 lbs (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots...I am too self-conscious to post!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William Lewis.

Movement: He is moving more and more every day. Last night I just watched my stomach move back and forth for about 10 minutes.  It is amazing.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: fruit and yogurt parfaits, cold items (fruit and icees)

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips.

Best Moment this week: Watching my stomach move like crazy...I love seeing and feeling the movement.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I clicked on your page from a friend's blog because I saw your post title. I am 29 weeks tomorrow! And I can sympathize with lots of things on your list! I miss sleeping on my back too...and my former 3 cups of coffee a day! LOL! Happy pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot beleive how fast time flies! just wait till he is here and has turned 18 months old...just happened to me this week with sweet EJ and it feels like I just found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago! tear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG look at you... You look amazing! miss seeing you everyday! Glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...