Wednesday, June 1, 2011

29 weeks!!!

29 weeks 1 day in this picture

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: 15.2 inches and 2.14 lbs (from i-pregnancy app)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots...I am too self-conscious to post!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William Lewis.

Movement: He is moving more and more every day. 

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone pain.  I still feel very tired all day even when I've slept well at night.

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: Apple Jacks cereal (no milk) & fruit and yogurt parfaits, cold items (fruit and icees)

Symptoms: My tail-bone pain has been better this week.  It must be because I haven't been on my feet near as much.  If I stand or sit in a position too long...it hurts to move!

Best Moment this week: getting out of school!  Yessssssss!  And I will start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now.  I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...